FESTAFRICA PRESS & MEDIA INFORMATION
For general media questions and press Release inquiries: email email@example.com with subject line “MEDIA INQUIRY for FESTAFRICA”
To request high-resolution images of the festival: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “PHOTO REQUEST for FESTAFRICA”
If granted the FestAfrica Media credentials badge, the following will be permitted with your credentials:
- Main Stage Media Pit Access
- Photography / Videography coverage of event activities
- Artist and Participant Interviews
In order to protect the rights of copyrighted artists and participants, as well as FestAfrica, please note the following carefully:
- Your FestAfrica press credentials and camera tag will NOT allow you to audio or video webcast, broadcast or otherwise transmit, retransmit or copy in any form any FestAfrica artist performance, conference programming further inquiries on this must be directed to us via email email@example.com
FestAfrica Photography and Videography policy rules and guidelines
- Photography and Videography at FestAfrica Media Pit is not permitted without press credentials and a Camera Tag provided by the FestAfrica Media/Publicity Department.
- Under no circumstances are tripods, lights and elaborate set ups permitted in any FestAfrica without prior request and approval.
- Upon arrival at FestAfrica event, you will need to bring your camera with you to the Welcome table to have the tag affixed to the housing of the camera. The camera tag must be affixed to your camera AT ALL TIMES during your stay at the event. Only approved and accredited press are eligible to receive a camera tag.
- Press credentials and photographer/videographer camera tags are issued at the discretion of FestAfrica and can be withdrawn at any time if misused. Upon receipt of your camera tag.
- You will be required to sign our FestAfrica Media Coverage Agreement upon approval and confirmation you have read and understood our policy.